CKIX 2018: Chicago
International convention is the biggest event of the CKI year! Traditionally held in mid-June or early July, international convention is a time for members from all over the world to gather and discuss the business of the organization. Members elect the President, Vice President, Trustee-at-Large and all subregion trustees. Members also vote on amendments to the Bylaws of the organization. Of course, it’s not all business. International convention is a time to meet members from around the world and exchange ideas, form lasting friendships and make wonderful memories! CKIx is coming up July 4th-8th and will be held in Chicago!
- To register, go here!
- Early bird registration: $250 (January 2018-May 1, 2018 at 12pm EDT.
- Regular registration: $300 (May 2, 2018-June 1, 2018 at 12pm EDT.
- Make sure you use the email that is listed in your member profile. If you are unsure, please contact your club secretary.
- Have a credit card for the payment.
- A clear background check. If you attended CKIx 2017, you do not need to do another one. They are valid for two years.
- Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile– The official CKIx hotel, where all the events will be held. Room rate US$159 per night plus taxes and fees.
- Courtyard Chicago Downtown/River North– Limited rooms available. This hotel is located directly across from the official convention hotel. You will need to walk across the street to the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile for all CKIx events. Room rate US$159 per night plus taxes and fees.
For more information regarding this fantastic event, please go here!